Content Marketing Institute
As a contributor, I host their #CMWorld Slack Group. My goal is to increase member engagement and conversations in the channel.
- Instigate conversations with frequent content marketing-related questions
- Host quarterly #CMWorld Book Club discussions held within Slack, including interviewing authors
Content Marketing World
Wrote guest blog posts to help promote the event.
- How to Crush It on Social Media at Content Marketing World
- Why Cleveland Is the Perfect Home for Content Marketing World
- For My Money, There Is No Better Conference than Content Marketing World
Industrial Flow Solutions
Industrial Flow Solutions (formerly BJM Pumps) was a client of mine while I worked with Goldstein Group Communications. I created integrated marketing campaigns that were centered around content and targeted to specific industries.
This example was for the Mining and Aggregates Industry. The main content asset I wrote was a Mining and Aggregates Industry Buyer’s Guide for Submersible Pumps. This guide was the lead generating asset of the campaign. To promote the guide and drive leads, I wrote:
- Blog post – How to “Pump Up” your Mining Project’s Bottom Line
- Video script
- Website copy (including a landing page)
- Social media posts
- Google Ads copy
BJM Pumps (now known as Industrial Flow Solutions) was a client of mine while I was with Goldstein Group Communications. One of the content programs I created for them was a blog for their website. The goal of the blog was to educate website visitors about how their submersible pumps could solve their problems.
“Jeremy really understands how content can drive results for companies. His expertise in content development helped drive differentiation and success for a range of clients.” – Mark Bouffard
Let’s Work Together!